Press Release – Nov 14, 2011
Disruptive Workflow technology from evolphin®, creators of Zoom Digital Asset Management suite, delivers unprecedented automation of digital asset supply chain to radically streamline the creative process.
evolphin Software released a major upgrade to its Workflow product, which for the first time offers end to end automation of the entire creative organization
Dublin, CA - November 14, 2011
evolphin software announced today the immediate availability of Zoom Workflow 3.0, a major upgrade to its Digital Asset Management (DAM) product line. Incorporating direct feedback from the evolphin user community, the Zoom Workflow 3.0 release delivers exciting new features that radically improve the way creative teams execute their workflows.
“This is a disruptive technology that will enable creative organizations to dramatically lower the cost of project execution, while simultaneously driving speed and quality into the ‘asset to market’ process. Targeting all stakeholders within the creative process including internal contributors, external partners and clients, this product will manage and integrate the inputs of each party within a structured, efficient and automated framework. In essence, leveraging innovation to drive radical improvements in the end-to-end digital asset supply chain”, said Brian Ahearn, Chief Operating Officer of evolphin Software.
Zoom Workflow 3.0 raises the bar for workflow management software with next generation capabilities including:
- Seamless integration with the Zoom DAM product – accelerates the creative process by allowing asset creators and approvers to easily collaborate and iterate via version tracking of job assets
- Web-based visual annotation and markup studio – reduces time to market by including clients and partners in real-time visual feedback
- Email inbox style workflow task manager – streamlines the creative process by allocating and tracking those tasks and digital assets assigned to creative team members
- Automated digital asset routing across tasks – eliminates manual human intervention in the routing and tracking process
- Visual workflow studio with parallel task flow modeling – speeds up time to market by mapping existing business processes to automated workflows in Zoom
- Automated email notifications and desktop alerts – reduces duplication and schedule slippages by keeping critical stakeholders in the loop
- Job template library – speeds up ‘asset’ time to market by responding to client briefs using pre-defined workflow templates
“Instead of buying multiple disparate enterprise software products from different vendors and then making such products work together, evolphin customers now have a highly integrated software suite that automates the entire creative workflow. Management has clinical visibility into a job’s progress; operations teams can set up dynamic asset routing rules; clients can visually markup artwork; and creative teams can work on tasks with automatic status transitions. Manual routing of physical job jackets can be completely eliminated. This is fantastic news for delivering creative projects on-time, on budget and with few glitches”, said Rahul Bhargava, Founder & CTO of evolphin Software.
Customers from a variety of industries including advertising, pharmaceuticals, printing & publishing, packaging, mobile devices, game development and user interface design will realize true value and ROI when using Zoom. evolphin Zoom Workflow 3.0 is available immediately as a module that integrates tightly with the Zoom DAM product suite. Training and deployment services are available from evolphin Professional Services and evolphin partners worldwide.